Keep your students and staff protected and safe using screen guards
- Use dividers to prevent viruses or pathogens from spreading.
- Install protection screens to comply with safe distancing measures.
Click to view latest Classroom Dividers
Classroom Dividers Applications
- If your constricted space makes it difficult for students to stay within 6 feet of one another, use screen guards as protective barriers.
- Even with safe distancing markers in place, add an extra layer of protection using screen guards.
- Make your teachers feel safe and comfortable in the “new normal” way of teaching.
- Use screen guards to comply with your local government’s COVID-19 health and safety recommendations.